PLAYER
PLAYLIST

ENG

Radio Si - Radio Slovenia International is the first and only foreign language radio station in Slovenia.

Who listens to it?
Foreigners travelling to Slovenia on business or to spend their holidays in this small Alpine state, and those Slovenes that do not see foreign languages as a communication obstacle.

What kind of a programme does Radio Si offer?
A well balanced mixture of musical and informative programmes 24 hours a day. 85% of the programme time is devoted to the best international and Slovene hits, and the remaining 15 % is intended for up-to-date political, business and economic, cultural, and sports information. Which is just enough to keep our listeners constantly well informed.
The essential elements of the programme are weather, traffic, cultural and sports information and also events taking place in Slovenia.

Which languages do we use?
Slovene, German and English.

SLO

Radio Si - Radio Slovenia International je prvi in edini tujejezični radijski program v Sloveniji. Kot 4. nacionalni radijski program deluje v okviru RTV Slovenija.

Kdo ga posluša?
Tujci, ki prihajajo v Slovenijo poslovno ali na dopust, in Slovenci, jim tuj jezik ne predstavlja komunikacijske ovire.

Kakšen program pripravlja?
24-urni glasbeno informativni program. 85% programskega časa polnijo najboljši hiti iz svetovne in slovenske glasbene produkcije, Ostalih 15 % je namenjenih aktualnim političnim, kulturnim, gospodarskim in športnim informacijam. Nič več kot toliko, da poslušalci ostanejo na tekočem z aktualnim dogajanjem. Rdeča nit programa so servisne informacije o vremenu, prometu, kulturnih, športnih in turističnih prireditvah.

DEU

Radio Si - Radio Slovenia International ist das erste und einzige fremdsprachige Rundfunkprogramm in Slowenien im Rahmen des nationalen Rundfunksender RTV Slovenija.

Wer sind unsere Zuhörer?
Ausländer, die aus beruflichen oder privaten Gründen Slowenien besuchen oder sogar hier leben und Slowenen, die in einer Fremdsprache keine Barriere sehen.

Was für ein Programm bietet RSi?
Ein 24-stündiges Musik- und Informationsprogramm.  85% unserer Programmzeit füllen die besten Hits der Welt und der slowenischen Musikproduktion, die übrigen 15% sind aktuellen Informationen aus Politik, Kultur, Wirtschaft und Sport gewidmet. Gerade so ausführlich, dass die Hörer über das aktuelle Geschehen informiert sind. Der rote Faden des Progoramms sind Serviceinformationen zu Wetter, Verkehr, Kultur-, Sport-, und touristischen Events.